As we close the order book in September, we reflect on our first full month back at work after eighteen months of no exhibitions – and it has been a record-breaking month!
Reiterating the importance businesses see in exhibiting and face-to-face marketing, we have installed forty-two exhibition stands across twenty-one shows at eleven venues.
This fantastic achievement confirms Marsden Exhibitions as a key player in the exhibition and events industry and kick-starts our high-growth programme.
Our General Manager, Alex, had this to say “It’s fantastic to be back up and running at capacity again. To see so many clients – new and old – back exhibiting and their events being successful – has been positive all around. The recent feedback from clients has been outstanding and we are looking forward to continuing to provide world-class exhibition builds and smashing 2022.”
Below is a selection of photos that have kindly been shared by some of our clients.
Next month sees us return to Europe – and we’ve got some interesting articles to keep you ahead of the game in the pipeline… including:
- Space not Shell – get a bigger bang for your buck!
- Labour and material price increases – how to ensure your programme is future proof
- Multiple installations – how to be cost-effective
- Sustainability – ensure your programme leaves a positive legacy
- Exhibiting in Europe – a checklist post-Brexit